Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Has It Really Been 13 Days?

     It has been 13 days since I smoked my last cigarette. I thought quitting smoking was going to be the hardest part of doing this 30 day challenge and blogging about it. I have come to realize that quitting cigarettes was the easy part. The hardest part, which is quite interesting, is being polite to the people around me while not smoking. It seems that after I have quit, I have become very judgemental of everything everyone around me says or does.
     Use your turn signal! Can you walk any slower? Why are you in my way this time? Do you really have to listen to your music that loud? I find myself constantly saying these things under my breath. It all makes me just want to scream. It also makes me wonder if I am really this horrible of a person, or am I still trying to break this habit? Do I hate everything or am I still adjusting?

No comments:

Post a Comment