Sunday, October 30, 2016
My Last Smoking Blog, But Not My Last Challenge
I guess quitting smoking was one of the easier things I have ever done in my life. Easier than graduating high school. Easier than losing the first love of my life. Easier than going through basic training for the Infantry. Easier than going to Afghanistan. Easier than adjusting back into civilian life. Easier than that stupid math class with Mrs. Marvin.. Bleh, math. Bleh, Mrs. Marvin. Worst math teacher ever. That might just be my opinion though. I digress. As I have completed my thirty day challenge, I have been overcome with the urge to continue the thirty day challenge theme. What else can I do within thirty days? What can I accomplish within thirty days? What can I do for thirty days that will benefit me? PUSH UPS! I am going to do another thirty day challenge. 100 push ups a day for thirty days! When I hear that I begin to FREAK OUT! But after I think about it, 100 push with one day is not really that many. Wake up, do twenty-five push ups. Got to class and come home. Twenty-five push ups. Each lunch. Twenty-five push ups. Go back to school. Twenty-five more push ups. BAM! 100 push ups. Shit, I could do much more than one hundred within one day if I really put my mind to it. One hundred is a good start though. I can not wait to see the results of those push ups!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment